Emergency department (Casualty) at ALSHIFA Hospital is a State-of-the-art unit comprising of highly skilled and efficient team of specialists, emergency doctors and well trained nursing staff equipped to respond to patients who need immediate and prompt medical care in all sorts of emergencies. This is a round-the-clock service with 24x7 accesses to modern facilities, a 24-hour pharmacy, casualty, ambulance services and stat laboratory services assisting in immediate and accurate diagnosis for immediate treatment of the patient's condition.
- The Emergency department has 6 emergency beds with standardized equipments.
- Attached Minor OT with anesthesiology equipment for performing emergency procedures.
- 24x7 on call support from various specialties.
- The department is supported round the clock by portable digital rectal scanning, ECG, stat laboratory and pharmacy.
- ALSHIFA Hospital offers 24x7 ambulance services .
- Advanced care ambulance, meant for transportation of unstable patients
- This ambulance is manned by ACLS / BLS trained doctors, nurses along with trained drivers and attendants.
- Ambulance, equipped with oxygen, is meant for transportation of stable patients. It is manned by skilled attendants and drivers.